African Print Fabric/ Ankara – Pink, Brown ‘Zamfara’ Design, YARD or WHOLESALE
This beautiful African wax print fabric, also known as Ankara, is ideal for making unique clothing items, eye-catching home décor projects, amazing accessories, and many other projects. African wax print fabric has a characteristic ‘stiffness’ which makes it unique. This quality will disappear after the initial wash. This fabric is machine washable in cold water.
Main colors: Pink, Brown
Color may appear slightly different due to your monitor settings.
- Fabric Cutting: Subject to availability, purchases 2+ yards per customer will be cut as 1 continuous piece of fabric, in increments of 6 yards
- Dashiki Fabric Minimum: If purchasing dashiki fabric (please check listing title), please order at least 2 yards in order to ensure that you receive a complete design panel with proper borders
- Same Day Mailing: All orders received by 11:00 am EST are mailed same day
- Shipping Discounts: Combined shipping discount available for multiple purchases. Please add all items to your cart before checking out in order to receive the discount
- Care instructions: Machine wash on cold, tumble dry on low heat
- Removing Manufacturer Label: All African fabric is sold with adhesive Manufacturer labels attached. For tips on how to remove, please search keywords ‘remove sticker from African fabric’ on popular video-sharing websites to choose from among several brief videos. A warm iron is the only tool required.
- Returns: If your order qualifies for free shipping and you return any portion of your order, causing the original order amount to no longer qualify for free shipping, the amount paid to ship your original order will be subtracted from any refund due