Black Soap-Genuine Made in Africa! Packaged by MJR Soaps
Genuine African Black Soap from Ghana
African soap is generally made in Western Africa where most of its ingredients are readily available. The color of the soap is brown but the color of the African Black Soap varies from light-brown to very dark-brown depending on the region it’s made in, since the availability of the ingredients varies. Each purchase helps those in Ghana Africa to care for their family, I purchase it, mold, cut and package it to pass on to those in the USA. Enjoy!
8 ways African Black Soap is said to benefits the skin:
1. Antioxidants in black soap help to protect the skin from free radical damage, a cause of premature skin aging, wrinkles and facial lines.
2. Helps to firm and tone skin and improve skin texture, for more supple and glowing skin.
3. Helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations.
4. Helps reduce inflammation and skin irritations. It is soothing on dry and irritated skin, relieving dry patches, rashes and red areas.
5. Helps ease the symptoms of skin conditions like acne. Users have said that black soap helps lessen, treat and clear acne, gets rid of
blackheads, psoriasis and eczema.
6. Has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is great for deep pore cleansing. It also is effective at removing makeup because of the oils and butters.
7. It is often used by men during shaving because of the high shea butter content, which protects the skin and helps to prevent skin bumps.
8. The ashes in black soap provide great exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells helping toy improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin.
(Each listing is for 1 item)
Each bar is at least 5 oz at packaging
Ingredients: Ashes (Plantain Peel, Banana Peel, Cocoa Pods), Water, Shea butter Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and Cocoa Butter Oil