Men’s 12x10mm African Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring ** February Birthstone ** R5
expected within 7days, otherwise, item will be relisted.
auctions after 7 days will be forfeited and seller will file a “Non
Not Sure of Your Ring Size?
How to measure your finger
1. Wrap a piece of string or paper strip around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
3. Measure the length of the section of string or paper where it overlaps around the finger.
4. Compare your measurement with this chart to determine your ring size.
5. Please note: You need to take the knuckle into consideration when sizing. The base of your finger may be smaller then your knuckle. Also wider bands should be sized ½ -1 size larger.
To get your friends ring size, ask to clean his/her ring the next time in the mall. Most jewelry stores will do it for free. Then you can secretly ask the sales person to check the size for you. Or you can slip hi/her ring on your finger and mark the spot it fits. Then measure that spot with the directions above.