Raw African Shea – Mango – Cocoa – Kokum Butter 100% Organic Pure Unrefined Bulk
- Mango Butter is extracted from the seed of the Mango fruit and remains solid at room temperature.
- It is known for being rich with Vitamins A and E as well as being rich in anti-oxidants and emollients.
- Mango butter and has been utilized in the skin care industry for it’s natural properties.
Butter is a tropical butter that has a similar composition to Shea and
Cocoa, however the fatty acid content profile is slightly different and
enhances the spectrum of natural EFAs, antioxidants and vitamins that
Kabana products offer.
- It smells sweet and nutty in its pure form, generally has a warm creamy color and is solid at room temperature.
- It also melts at body temperature or upon contact with skin and disperses smoothly, providing a protective, emollient layer.
butter has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
that make it ideal for damaged skin.
- It is non-greasy
and easily gets absorbed into the skin once it is applied.
- The smooth and dense
texture makes it suitable for cosmetic, toiletry, beauty and confectionery
- Kokum butter is excellent for
overall hair care, hair growth, hair strengthening and even premature
baldness.It rejuvenates lost hair while preventing hair breakage. Kokum butter
also strengthens the hair strands and increases its elasticity. It is ideal for
scalp treatments as it provides a nourishing atmosphere for hair growth.
- A regular application of Kokum
Butter to the hair can make it bouncier, stronger, thicker and less susceptible
to split ends. Applying it to the hair can also effectively help manage frizzy
and curly hair.
- For those who have sensitive skin,
Kokum butter is the best alternative.
- Helps rejuvenate damaged skin cells
by working as a base to retain skin moisture.
- Helps wrinkles, spots, scars and
fine lines, especially those found around the face.
of Cracked Heels
- Our all natural and 100% pure cocoa butter (also known as Cacao Butter) only contains organic cocoa butter.
- Our Cocoa Butter is great for making homemade lotion, cream, shampooo, soap etc.
- Our Raw Cocoa Butter has a rich, smooth texture that melts easily into any recipe.
- Rich in Vitamin E, Prevents & Treats Stretch Marks
- Our Cocoa butter comes in a sealed jar with a screw cap properly labelled with our UPC Code on the jar.
- Ingredient: 100% Organic Cocoa Butter.
- Raw Cocoa Butter it is the perfect addition to dessert recipes, smoothies, ice creams or any chocolate creation. It is also what white chocolate is made of!
Ivory / Yellow
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree.
It is usually ivory in color when raw, with more processed versions being white in color.
It can be yellow when a root is added to it. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
offers UV protection (SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential
fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
- Organic Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter very creamy, clean and Soft o the highest Quality.
- Comes in a Temper proof jar protected from light which is known to alter the quality of Shea butter
- This Shea Butter is 100% Free of impurities, Bacteria Free and uniform Ivory.
- Comes with recipe on how to use it and make organic body butters
- Helps heal burns, scars, stretch marks and bruises.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.
- Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, thinning out, fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps aid with scalp of dandruff.
- Prevents irritation, and restores natural skin luster after shaving.
- Helps with dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot.
- Firms up aging skin and help treat wrinkles.
- Helps with arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches.
- Naturally contains vitamins A and E.